Monday, August 5, 2013

52 Photos Project: Fresh

The garden is in - fresh veggies.

3 comments:

  1. How lovely to have fresh veg in your garden.. I like the name of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miriam, I just found your comment on my Fresh photo & realized you are the lady with the patchwork butterfly who commented on Mb's blog. I am intrigued by your butterfly! Last year I got a wild hare to sew a crazy patchwork cat for a cat-loving granddaughter. I got so carried away with the embellishments that it sits 3/4 finished in my basket.

    Cup in the Sink came from a comment I overheard decades ago describing someone's neat-freak relative, "If she has a cup in the sink, she's sick!" For me a home is to live in, not for photo ops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Our garden has yet to ripen :(
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete